Reward existing customers directly from your POS without any additional software or hardware.
The following is a setup example of a customers/members paying for products by redeeming custom points (i.e. points configured against individual products).
When a customer/member wishes to redeem a purchase of a product using points and the same product has a custom points configured against it.
The Setup Required
1. Ensure the Allow Points Pay per Product option is selected in Global Preferences > Members tab.
2. Configure/Set the Points redeemable for the Products and Price Levels required
3. Configure/Set a PP Discount Media for each Member Classification in use to ensure a balancing Media is attributed in the sale and to facilitate reporting. Note: Allocate to one of the unused Medias available.
5. Send a Full Update to the SwiftPOS Touch terminal.
1. Sell Products with custom Points set and Products without custom Points set, to a Customer/Member at the SwiftPOS Touch terminal.
2. Select the Points Pay POS Key.
3. In the Select Items to Pay with Points screen:
4. Selecting the Finish button, The sales grid will show the 50 Points redeemed and the remaining balance to be paid/charged.
5. Once finalised and sent to the Back Office, the Transaction will show the media selected against the classification is the balancing media in the sale.